Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 cups water
- 1 (8 ounce) package chinese noodles
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefresh stir fry vegetables (not frozen)
- 3⁄4 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 cup diagonally sliced green onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped chopped dry-roasted unsalted peanuts
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Set aside.
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add noodles; cook 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and green onions; stir-fry 3 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Add broth mixture; cook 1 minute or until thick, stirring constantly.
- Combine chicken mixture and noodles in a large bowl, and toss well. Spoon onto plates, and sprinkle with peanuts.