Another yummy sounding recipe from 24 hour fitness that I'm putting here for safe keeping. Not being a brown rice fan, I will use jasmine rice when I make it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Heat 1 tablespoon orange juice in small saucepan over medium heat.
- 3Add onion and cook in orange juice until soft, stirring frequently.
- 4Add rice, ginger, parsley and thyme and mix well.
- 5Spray a square baking dish (8x8x2 inches) with nonstick cooking spray.
- 6Spoon rice mixture into baking dish.
- 7Place chicken breasts over rice mixture.
- 8Pour remaining orange juice over rice mixture, sprinkle with cinnamon, cover and bake 30 minutes.
- 9Remove cover and bake another 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Ginger Chicken and Rice Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.8
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 76.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 28.9 g