Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another yummy sounding recipe from 24 hour fitness that I'm putting here for safe keeping. Not being a brown rice fan, I will use jasmine rice when I make it!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat 1 tablespoon orange juice in small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook in orange juice until soft, stirring frequently.
- Add rice, ginger, parsley and thyme and mix well.
- Spray a square baking dish (8x8x2 inches) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spoon rice mixture into baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts over rice mixture.
- Pour remaining orange juice over rice mixture, sprinkle with cinnamon, cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake another 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.