Recipe by Barb G.
Another good sauce for Kebabs or meats. If making up to 1 week ahead, cover and chill.
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine catsup, orange juice, orange peel, ginger, and pepper.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Heat in a microwave oven at full power (100%) until mixture is bubbling, Stirring once or twice, about 1 minute total.
- Scrape into a small bowl to serve.
- Maybe stored in refrigerator up to 1 week.