Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in a Pillsbury bake-off book. We love this new twist on broccoli.
Make and share this Orange-Ginger Broccoli recipe from Food.com.
- In lg skillet, combine broccoli and water.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Top with orange slices.
- Cover and cook on medium for 8 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- In small pan, mix butter, honey and ginger.
- Cook on low, stirring, until smooth.
- Remove orange slices, drain broccoli.
- Put broccoli on top of orange slices to serve.
- Drizzle with butter mixture.