Recipe by MizzNezz
I found this recipe in a Pillsbury bake-off book. We love this new twist on broccoli.
Top Review by Merlot
This is by far one of the best broccoli dishes I have tried. Cooking the broccoli with the orange slices adds a whole new dimension that even broccoli haters will love. Paired with the ginger sauce and you have an exception dish. Thanks for sharing, MizzNezz.
- 453.59 g broccoli floret
- 236.59 ml water
- 1.23 ml thyme
- 1 orange, sliced
- 44.37 ml butter
- 14.79 ml honey
- 1.23 ml ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- In lg skillet, combine broccoli and water.
- Sprinkle with thyme.
- Top with orange slices.
- Cover and cook on medium for 8 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- In small pan, mix butter, honey and ginger.
- Cook on low, stirring, until smooth.
- Remove orange slices, drain broccoli.
- Put broccoli on top of orange slices to serve.
- Drizzle with butter mixture.