Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 hrs
What a sensational way to grill your ribs - Dad is going to love this on his special Day!!
Make and share this Orange-Ginger Baby Back Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 5 lbs baby back ribs
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot
- 1 grated orange, zest of
- salt and pepper
- Preheat barbecue on medium and turn down to low, Prepare ribs for grilling by removing the membrane from the underside of the ribs,.
- Prepare several foil envelopes and place 2 strips of ribs into each envelope, with 1/4 cup water, and seal tightly.
- Cook for 2 - 2 1/2 hours on low with lid closed.
- Check the thermometer on the front of the grill lid frequently and adjust the cooking temperature accordingly. This may require turning one or two burners off and cooking indirectly.
- METHOD FOR SAUCE:.
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and set aside untl ribs are ready to remove from foil. Gently heat sauce on the side burner for 10-15 minutes before using.
- Carefully remove ribs from foil and place on grids.
- Baste generously with sauce and grill for 10 minutes per side, leaving the lid open, turning several times and basting with sauce after each turn.
- Remaining sauce should be heated to a boil and then allowed to simmer for 5-10 minutes and served on the side as a dipping sauce.