Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
Orange zest adds a nice flavor to this easy to make dish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined (16-20 per pound)
- 6 large garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- sea salt (to taste)
- Heat olive oil in heavy skillet over medium high heat.
- Saute shrimp for 2 minutes or just until opaque.
- Reduce heat and add garlic and salt.
- Saute for 1 minute until garlic is soft.
- Remove from heat and toss with orange zest.
- Serve with crusty bread.
I love quick and simple and great recipes. This was excellent. I served them over rice cooked in an orange concentrate. Add a bit of hot sauce and you've got a terrific meal. Thanks bobo3039. A really good recipe.
Ohhh Bobo3039. This is a fantastic way to make shrimp!!! The orange zest along with the garlic puts this over the top. I followed Tebo's advice and served it over rice for dinner. I also plan on making this again as an appetizer. GREAT recipe, thanks so much for sharing.
This was fantastic, simple, and so quick! Loved the citrus/garlic combo with the shrimp--thanks for posting!