Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Chocolate and orange, my favorite combination! Originally from Betty Crocker.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons orange-flavored liqueur
- Combine milk, chocolate chips, and sugar in saucepan.
- Heat just to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in butter and liqueur.
- (To make regular fudge sauce, substitute 1 tsp vanilla for the orange liqueur.) Serve warm or cold.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 month.
This is excellent in the chocolate deparment, but I thought the orange flavor didn't come thru. I still loved it. I might try using orange extract for more orange flavor. Thanks for posting winkki.