Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (5 1/3 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 10 large marshmallows (or 100 miniature)
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, cut in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange zest
- In saucepan, combine sugar, evaporated milk and marshmallows.
- Bring to a boil over med.
- Boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; add remaining ingredients.
- Beat well until fudge thickens,about 5 minutes.
- Pour into buttered 8 inch square baking pan.
- Chill untilfirm.
- Cut into squares.