Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
An easy refreshing Dip for fresh fruit in the summer.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 3 tablespoons grated orange rind
- Combine all 3 ingredents.
- Mix well and serve with fresh fruit.
This is a fun way to eat your fruit, and it came together in 5 minutes with ingredients I had on hand. If you had last-minute company, this is a recipe you can rely on. Just cut up some fresh fruit to go along with the dip. I must confess, I liked it less sweet so I used a full 12 ounce can of orange juice. Thank you for posting this! Made for A Day in Bargain Basement Spring 2011.