Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I eat a lot of fruit. Dip always makes it special, even if I'm not taking it to a party. I always try to keep various dip ingredients on-hand. I found this dip in my new Taste of Home (contributed by Kim Marie Van Rheenen) and had all the stuff. (I called for orange juice, but I had pineapple orange juice so I used it.) It is so good, I could eat it with a spoon!
- 1 cup orange juice (or any combo of orange juice)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- In a large bowl, whisk the juice and pudding mix.
- Whisk in the sour cream and fold in the whipped topping.
- Refrigerate until serving.