Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
I thought this sounded like a nice change of pace from the usual fruit dips.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, plus
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1⁄2 water
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- fresh fruit
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt; stir in the orange juice, water, lemon juice, and orange and lemon peel until blended.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir or 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with fruit.