Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Get ready for one of the most delicious chicken salads you will ever eat! All ingredients can be increased to suit taste. Double recipe if feeding more than 4 people.
- 473.18 ml cooked chicken, diced
- 236.59 ml chopped celery
- 354.88 ml orange sections, chopped in small pieces
- 236.59 ml red seedless grapes, sliced
- 29.58 ml slivered almonds
- salad greens
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 44.37 ml fresh orange juice
- 4.92-9.85 ml orange zest
- 4.92-9.85 ml white sugar
- 1.23 ml salt
- For the dressing: mix all ingredients, and adjust all ingredients to suit taste.
- For the salad: Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the greens; toss lightly with citrus dressing, chill for about 1-2 hours.
- Divide the salad greens into salad bowls.
- Top or mix with chilled chicken salad/citrus dressing mix.
Great recipe! Easy, nutritious and delicious. I added a small amount of mini penne pasta, cooked and small amount of uncooked broccoli.
Fruity and fresh tasting chicken salad! Really nice one. I used peanuts instead of almonds, since that was what I had on hand. Yum!
This was a delicious twist on plain 'ol chicken salad. Didin't change a thing and served over baby romaine lettuce for a light summer lunch on the deck. Thanks Kitten!