1/1 Photo of Orange Fruit Chicken Salad
Get ready for one of the most delicious chicken salads you will ever eat! All ingredients can be increased to suit taste. Double recipe if feeding more than 4 people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups orange sections, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- salad greens
- 1For the dressing: mix all ingredients, and adjust all ingredients to suit taste.
- 2For the salad: Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the greens; toss lightly with citrus dressing, chill for about 1-2 hours.
- 3Divide the salad greens into salad bowls.
- 4Top or mix with chilled chicken salad/citrus dressing mix.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Fruit Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.7
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 334.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 19.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: