Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Get ready for one of the most delicious chicken salads you will ever eat! All ingredients can be increased to suit taste. Double recipe if feeding more than 4 people.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange sections, chopped in small pieces
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- salad greens
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 -2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 -2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- For the dressing: mix all ingredients, and adjust all ingredients to suit taste.
- For the salad: Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the greens; toss lightly with citrus dressing, chill for about 1-2 hours.
- Divide the salad greens into salad bowls.
- Top or mix with chilled chicken salad/citrus dressing mix.