Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A refreshing, fat free dessert that is very easy to make. Tastes like a Flintstone ice cream push pop!
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine water and sugar in sauce pan and heat up and stir until sugar is completely dissolved; cool.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix together until smooth.
- Add to ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturer's directions.