Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Ddil makes this for our gatherings. It is great! The hit of the meals. This litle gal can COOK! It is perfect on a hot summer day. You can double the recipe with no problem for a large group
- 1 (8 ounce) containerlite small curd cottage cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping
- 2 boxes sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 can mandarin orange
- beat cheese and gelatin together.
- fold in whip topping and oranges.
- make sure they are well blended.
- put into serving bowl.
- let sit over night in fridge.