Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
If you want a thinner frosting to make a glaze-type finish...add up to 3 tbls of milk to the finished frosting
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon very soft butter
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- speck salt
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixer bowl and beat until well-blended.
- Frost the cookies while warm for a crackly finish, but if you want a more frosting-on-top of a cookie texture, cool the cookies first.