Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
As good as a milk shake!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄3 cups Orange sherbet
- 1 slice orange, 1/4-inch thick
- Place one clean, dry, room temperature glass (or two smaller ones) in the freezer ahead of time and remove when ready to prepare.
- Place orange juice and orange sherbet in blender container and mix to the consistency of a milkshake.
- Pour mixture into frosted glass, and garnish with orange slice.
- Serve with straw and long-handled spoon.
- (Preparation time does not include time to frost glass in freezer).
This was a very easy and refreshing drink. Thanks Grandmaof1. Bullwinkle