Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a cool and refreshing dessert for the warmer weather. It's easy, pretty and family friendly. (Chill time not included)
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes orange gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size)
- 1 cup milk
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a medium bowl.
- Stir in drained mandarin oranges, pineapples with juice and orange juice cencentrate.
- Lightly grease or spray a 9 x 13 baking dish and pour in gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Topping: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add pudding mix and milk and beat until smooth.
- Spread over gelatin layer.
- Chill until firm.
YUM!! YUMMMMM!!! This was very GOOD! I loved the smooth, creamy, topping with the nice, cool, tart, jello underneath !!
This is an awesome recipe - I made it for a Cub Scout meeting & instead of using a cake pan, I made graham cracker crusts in muffin tins to make individual servings - my little Scouties went wild for it! (I set the muffin tin in warm water for about 30 secons to loosen them up & they came right out with a small spatula.)