- 2 (3 ounce) boxes orange gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (4 serving size)
- 1 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water in a medium bowl.
- Stir in drained mandarin oranges, pineapples with juice and orange juice cencentrate.
- Lightly grease or spray a 9 x 13 baking dish and pour in gelatin mixture.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Topping: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add pudding mix and milk and beat until smooth.
- Spread over gelatin layer.
- Chill until firm.