Recipe by Jacqueline in KY
I love the taste of orange and am a sucker for anything with orange in it, this is one good recipe.
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 1⁄2 cups hot water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups Cool Whip
- nuts, Chopped, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Put Jell-O, water, pineapple and juice and sugar in saucepan.
- Cook to boil and Jell-O dissolves.
- Cool until almost set and add Cool Whip.
- Put in bowl of flat dish and garnish with chopped nuts, if desired, may also garnish with orange peel.
- Cooking time would be refrigeration time. I normally leave mine until the next day.