Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy, tasty dressing for fruit salads. Quick to prepare and only takes an hour in the fridge before serving.
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 cup sour cream (may use 'light')
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice concentrate (undiluted)
- Slowly beat pudding mix and milk with electric mixer until well-blended (between 1& 2 minutes).
- Gently fold in sour cream.
- Fold in grated peel and juice concentrate.
- Chill for 1-2 hours before using.