Recipe by MakeMineCadburys
This makes a delicious fluffy, fruity side dish!
Top Review by amy.cleaveland
A friend of mine made this for Easter dinner, and I just had to get the recipe! I followed her recipe (using part of the liquid from the fruit) before I looked it up on Recipezaar. My advice: drain them as this recipe says. Mine salad still worked, but it was a bit on the runnier side. Thanks for posting!
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box orange Jell-O (dry)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (dry)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box tapioca pudding (dry)
- 1 (12 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring 3 cups water to a boil. When boiling, whisk in jello and puddings. Boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Once orange mixture is cool, stir in pineapple, mandarin oranges, and cool whip.
- Refrigerate until completely set.
- NOTE: You could easily make this low-cal by substituting sugar free cool-whip, jello, and puddings.