Recipe by Barb G.
Great for Kids or KICK this up a bit more with some chilled Vodka for adults, making this a wonderful cocktail for brunch. Recipe comes courtesy of Emeril Lagasse.
Top Review by Rita~
Creamy Good!I do love honey but wonder about the amount. It was perfect. I made this with a can of frozen pineapple, orange, banana juice. I kicked it up with Banana Rum. Thanks Barb!
- 4 cups fresh orange juice
- 4 cups ice cubes
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2⁄3 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- orange slice (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 2 cups orange juice, 2 cups ice, 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons honey, 1/3 cup cream, 1 tablespoon orange zest and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla in a blender and process on high speed until smooth and frothy, pour into pitcher.
- REPEAT with the remaining ingredients; pour into tall glasses, garnish each with an orange slice, and serve immediately, enjoy.