Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Jerusalem Post
- 4 eggs
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 5 1⁄2 cups fresh orange juice, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- Beat eggs and sugar until light (no separation).
- Stir in orange and lemon juices.
- Put small scoops of ice cream in a punch bowl.
- Pour ginger ale against the sides (inside, would be my choice!) of the bowl (to preserve the bubbles).
- Add juice mixture slowly, stir gently.
- Serve immediately.