Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from my 1955 old faithful Good Housekeeping cookbook... I have made it for Christmas and for New years.. It was always a winner
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 quarts chilled orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice (frozen, fresh, or canned)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 quart chilled ginger ale
- Beat eggs until light colored.
- stir in sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves.
- Stir in orange and lemon juices.
- Cut ice cream into small cubes into punch bowl.
- Pour in juice mixture and ginger ale.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.