- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons reduced-calorie margarine
- 1⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup frozen egg substitute
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 3⁄4 teaspoon grated orange rind
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400F and lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (Pam).
- Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl.
- Cut in the margarine with a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Combine cottage cheese, egg substitute, orange marmalade, and orange rind; add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 minutes or until golden.