Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was found in Taste of Home.
- 467.76 g package refrigerated sugar cookie dough (or make your own)
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml confectioners' sugar
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml red seedless grapes, halved
- 177.44 ml green grape, halved
- 59.14 ml orange marmalade
- Cut cookie dough into 12 slices about 3/4" thick, or roll out your dough 3/4" thick and cut into rounds. On ungreased baking sheets, pat each slice to form 1/2" thick circles. Bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove and cool on wire racks.
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Spread over cookie crusts. Top with grapes.
- Microwave marmalade, covered, on high for 15-20 seconds or until warmed. Drizzle over grapes.