- 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O
- 1 cup very hot water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy cream (whipping)
- 1 keebler graham cracker crust
- Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve jello in hot water, cool , set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese til smooth.
- Beat in sugar, orange and lemon juices.
- Gradually beat in jello mixture. Refrigerate til almost set.
- In med bowl, beat whipping cream, then quickly beat into jello mixture.
- Turn into pie shell, refrigerate til set.
- Serve with cool whip or Redi Whip on top.
- Tastes just like an Orange Dreamsicle!