Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes just like an orange dreamsicle! Cool and refreshing for hot summer days!
Make and share this Orange Dreamsicle Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Dissolve jello in hot water, cool , set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese til smooth.
- Beat in sugar, orange and lemon juices.
- Gradually beat in jello mixture. Refrigerate til almost set.
- In med bowl, beat whipping cream, then quickly beat into jello mixture.
- Turn into pie shell, refrigerate til set.
- Serve with cool whip or Redi Whip on top.
- Tastes just like an Orange Dreamsicle!
This is a fabulous pie! I make my own graham cracker crust and use cool whip for the whole top. Yum!
I found this recipe last winter and filed it away to try in the warmer weather. Yesterday it was in the 90's, so I gave it a go. Simple ingredients, easy to follow instructions, and a breeze to make. It does taste just like a creamsicle. Cool, refreshing, and yummy. Thanks for posting!
Love it! I used sugar-free Jell-o and the pie was quite satisfying. Made for ZWT3.