Recipe by Golf Gal
Delicious cool summer dessert I found on FB. A new update the old Jello cake. You can use different flavors of jello to suit your tasted. I also use fresh fruit to garnish around the cake.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 2 (1/3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 (10 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake the cake as directed in a 9"x 13" pan. Let cake cool completely. Poke holes in cooled cake. Mix 1 package orange gelatin dessert with 1 cup. boiling water and 1 cup cold water. Pour over cooled cake. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Mix pudding mix with cold milk adding the other box of orange Jell-O and vanilla. Beat by hand with a whisk until thickened. Fold 12in the whipped topping. Frost the cake with the pudding mixture. These instructions will make a single layered amazing cake that is delicious.