Recipe by Charmie777
Great Spring or Summer dessert!!! Light and tasty!!! From Simple & Delicious magazine. Cook time is chill time.
Top Review by looneytunesfan
We loved this recipe. I had planned on making it and posting it after seeing it in the Taste of Home magazine but found it already on here. It was light, creamy and delicious. Thank you.
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelopeorange unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 9 inches graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the water and koolaid until dissolved. Stir in orange juice.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and koolaid mixture until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust.
- Chill for at least 1 hour or until set.
- Garnish as desired.