Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing! I actually put more fruit in mine -- at least 1/2 cups of berries and grapes
- 236.59 ml strawberry, sliced
- 311.84 g can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 236.59 ml green seedless grape, halved
- 170.09 g container orange flavored yogurt
- 1.23 ml poppy seed (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the fruit.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and poppy seeds.
- Gently stir the yogurt into the fruit until combined.
Took it to a BBQ and now this is my cook out side dish! very good but i double everything for a bigger bowl.