Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing! I actually put more fruit in mine -- at least 1/2 cups of berries and grapes
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 cup green seedless grape, halved
- 1 (6 ounce) container orange flavored yogurt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poppy seed (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the fruit.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and poppy seeds.
- Gently stir the yogurt into the fruit until combined.
Took it to a BBQ and now this is my cook out side dish! very good but i double everything for a bigger bowl.