Recipe by BrendaM
With so many people counting carbs these days, this is a wonderful dessert which is low in carbs. I got this from a pamphlet put out by Kraft Foods ! Try it... delicious!
- 1⁄4 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 2⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 (10 1/4 g) package sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup 1% fat cottage cheese
- 1 (250 g) container light cream cheese spread
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle the graham wafer crumbs onto the bottom of an 8" or 9" springform pan, or a 9" pie plate sprayed with no stick cooking spray.
- Stir boiling water into orange jelly powder in a large bowl, stirring for at least 2 minutes until the powder is completely dissolved.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour this into a blender, then add cheeses.
- Cover and blend on medium speed until well blended.
- (Scrape down sides of the blender occasionally).
- Pour into a large bowl.
- Add whipped topping and stir gently until well blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for four hours or until set.
- If using a springform pan, remove side of pan just before serving.