Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very refreshing salad
- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup mandarin orange, drained
- 2 cups diet orange soda
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and juice saved
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- Dissolve jello in water; add soda, juice and sugar.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Add pineapple, oranges and marshmallows.
- Chill until firm in 9x13 dish.
- Cut into sqs. to serve.