Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe comes from TOH.
- 4 pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown chops in margarine or butter for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; place chops in a 8 inch square baking dish.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard, and marmalade; add to the drippings in the skillet; stir until smooth.
- Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Pour mixture over the chops.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes; uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until chops are tender and sauce is thickened.
S-o-o-o-o GOOD!!! I cut the recipe in half and it came out so moist and tasty! I will be making this one a lot and probably will even try it with chicken. YUM!! Made for Everyday is a Holiday 2013.
Very good! My sauce was thick going into the oven, but came out thin and watery from being covered, so I removed the chops to a serving dish and reduced the sauce until it was thick again! I used horseradish mustard ~ Next time I believe it will be quicker to cook the chops until done on the stove top, remove from the pan to a serving dish, and make the sauce in the pan. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
Everyone liked it. even my anti-marmalade DS. It did not have an overpowering orange flavor which was good. The sauce was not terribly thick, which disappointed me.This is a pretty easy dish to make. Overall it was a great dish. Thanks for sharing.