Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is really simple but really full of flavor! We cook it on the grill but I'm sure you can either cook stovetop or in the oven.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- salt and pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients, season with salt and pepper.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill on a hot grill until cooked through.
We thought this was pretty flavorful; it may have been even better grilled outdoors, but a huge thunderstorm at dinner time prevented us from charcoal grilling. I cut the olive oil down to 2 T., and used a bit less garlic. After marinating I baked the chicken in a hot (425) oven for about 30 minutes, with liberal amounts of marinade baking right in the pan with it. Went well with oven roasted parmesan potatoes, baked beans and green salad. My husband thought it needed a little more flavor -- not necessarily heat -- but tasty flavor. I thought it was quite good. Thanks.