- 12 ounces sour cream
- 12 ounces mandarin oranges, 2 small cans (drained)
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sour cream and jello in a small bowl. Mix until jello has dissolved (will take a bit). Drain the pineapple and oranges very well, there should be NO juice remaining. Mix the fruit into the jello mixture. Add the walnuts. Fold in the Cool Whip. Let cool in the fridge for an hour or more.