Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Thanksgiving just isn't the same without this tasty, fluffy treat. This treat is also fantastic for summer-time cookouts and picnics!
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 12 ounces mandarin oranges, 2 small cans (drained)
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- Combine sour cream and jello in a small bowl. Mix until jello has dissolved (will take a bit). Drain the pineapple and oranges very well, there should be NO juice remaining. Mix the fruit into the jello mixture. Add the walnuts. Fold in the Cool Whip. Let cool in the fridge for an hour or more.