Recipe by Sewcrazed
Easy, moist, delicious. You'll absolutely love it! From our local radio (WSGW) show "Listen to the Mrs." It's sure to go to the top of the ratings.
- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines orange cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding mix, dry
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the cake mix with the pie filling, eggs, and sour cream using a fork.
- Beat one minute.
- Pour into an ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
- Whip together the cream cheese, pudding mix, and pineapple. FOld into the Cool Whip and spread on the cake.
- If you can't find an orange cake mix, you can use a lemon supreme cake mix. I have also used a yellow cake mix with 2 Tbs of orange jello (mixed in).
- Variation: use three cans of mandarine oranges, marinated in peach schnapps, instead of the pineapple, and use some for a garnish.