Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 head cabbage, thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dates
- 1⁄4 cup chopped of fresh mint
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together the cabbage and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add to the cabbage and toss.
- Refrigerate until serving time, then stir in the dates and mint.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
Delicious and healthy! The dates are so good! The orange is very subtle; next time I will increase the proportion of orange to balsamic.