Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Curry-spiked orange marmalade makes an exotic, easy glaze for baked chicken.
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon sweet curry powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl combine the marmalade, curry powder, salt and water.
- Place chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish and spoon marmalade mixture over chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven 15-20 minutes or until cooked through, spooning sauce over chicken several times.