1/1 Photo of Orange Crusted Fish
This is lovely with a fresh salad and baked potato pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200 degree C.
- 2Process the bread in a blender or food processor to form fine crumbs.
- 3Transfer to a bowl and stir in the parsley, orange rind and chilli.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Spray the fish with oil.
- 6Place into a baking dish and press the crumb mix onto the fish.
- 7Spray with oil again.
- 8Cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Spicy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spicy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Crusted Fish
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 197.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 18.9 g