My grandmother always made Orange Crush ice cream when we came to visit her in the summer. It holds many fond memories from my childhood. A friend gave me this recipe and I wanted to save it just in case I lose it again!
- 2 (793.78 g) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 2000.0 ml bottle carbonated beverages, any flavor
- Ice Cream Freezer method:.
- Mix ingredients well. Add to the ice cream freezer container. Freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
- Refrigerator - Freezer method:.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Turn into 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Freeze to a firm mush, about 1 hour.
- Break into pieces and turn into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth, then return to the pan, and cover.
- Freeze until firm.
Refreshing! Tastes similar to sherbet. Super easy to make. I made mine in the freezer so it was a icy like a snow cone. I split the recipe in half, put into 9 X 13 inch pan and it took longer than an hour to freeze up for first aspect. Thank you Skmarrama for sharing. Made for My Three Chefs.