My grandmother always made Orange Crush ice cream when we came to visit her in the summer. It holds many fond memories from my childhood. A friend gave me this recipe and I wanted to save it just in case I lose it again!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated beverages, any flavor
- Ice Cream Freezer method:.
- Mix ingredients well. Add to the ice cream freezer container. Freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- Store leftovers in the freezer.
- Refrigerator - Freezer method:.
- Combine the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Turn into 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Freeze to a firm mush, about 1 hour.
- Break into pieces and turn into a large mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth, then return to the pan, and cover.
- Freeze until firm.