1/1 Photo of Orange Crush (Soda Pop) Ice Cream
My grandmother always made Orange Crush ice cream when we came to visit her in the summer. It holds many fond memories from my childhood. A friend gave me this recipe and I wanted to save it just in case I lose it again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle carbonated beverages, any flavor
- 1Ice Cream Freezer method:.
- 2Mix ingredients well. Add to the ice cream freezer container. Freeze according to manufacturers directions.
- 3Store leftovers in the freezer.
- 4Refrigerator - Freezer method:.
- 5Combine the ingredients in a large bowl.
- 6Turn into 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 7Freeze to a firm mush, about 1 hour.
- 8Break into pieces and turn into a large mixing bowl.
- 9Beat until smooth, then return to the pan, and cover.
- 10Freeze until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange Crush (Soda Pop) Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (794 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1274.1
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.7 g
- Cholesterol 134.9 mg
- Sodium 504.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 215.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 215.9 g
- Protein 31.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: