- 1 (18 ounce) box Duncan Hines orange supreme cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 (10 ounce) canorange soda pop (Orange Crush Pop)
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Mix ingredients for the glaze; set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients, pour into greased bundt cake pan; bake 30 - 45 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center of the cake comes out clean.
- Turn out on cake plate.
- Cover with glaze while hot.