Rhonda O's Note:
MOM'S RECIPE This is Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup melted margarine
- 1In a 2 quart bowl, combine ingredient's for the crunchy layer and mix until crumbly.
- 2Divide in half.
- 3Press half of the mixture into each of two 9-inch greased round cake pans.
- 4In a 3 quart bowl use mixer at low speed to blend cake ingredients until moistened.
- 5Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- 6Pour batter evenly over layers of crunchy mixture.
- 7Bake at 350-degree oven.
- 8Cool 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from pans and cool completely.
- 10Mix frosting ingredients in a small bowl.
- 11Place one layer of cake, crunchy side up on a serving plate and spread with 1/4 of the frosting.
- 12Top with the other layer of cake also crunchy side up.
- 13Spread top and sides with remaining frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Orange crush cake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.2
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 22.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 427.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 28.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
cream cheese frosting