- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange rind, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crust ingredients and mix well.
- Spray an 8 or 9 inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Press crust ingredients into the bottom of the pan.
- Combine filling ingredients and mix well with a hand mixer or in a food processor.
- Spread over crust and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow bars to cool and place in the refrigerator for several hours before serving.
- If you prefer, you may use lemon or lime juice and rind instead of orange.