Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this out of the Weight Watchers cookbook, and was surprised when my family dinner was such a hit! It's so yummy! I used chicken breasts and cut them into strips to make these yummy delights chicken strips.
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 4 (3 ounce) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, spray a nonstick baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, mustard and salt.
- On a sheet of wax paper, combine the cracker crumbs, orange zest, shallot and pepper.
- Brush the chicken on both sides with the mustard mixture, then dredge in the crumbs, firmly pressing the crumbs to coat both sides.
- Place the chicken on the baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes; turn over and bake until cooked through, 15-20 minutes longer.