Recipe by MarieRynr
A fresh new way of serving salmon fillets. Delicious and easy. Serve with boiled new potatoes and herbed mayonnaise.
- 4 ounces fresh breadcrumbs (3 slices white bread)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 large orange, zest of, finely grated
- 1 large orange, juice of
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 (5 ounce) boneless skinless salmon fillet, about
- 2 1⁄4 lbs new potatoes
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*F (200*C).
- LIne a baking sheet with greased foil.
- Place the samon fillets on the prepared sheet.
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, oil, orange zest, half the parsley and seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Press this mixture onto each fillet so that it sticks.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until the salmon is just cooked through and the topping is golden.
- Cook the potatoes in a pan of boiling salted water for 12 to 15 minutes, until tender, then drain.
- Stir remaining parsley into the mayonnaise and thin with a little bit of the orange juice until it has the consistency of single cream.
- Serve the salmon with the potatoes and the herb mayonnaise.