Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These simple little orange rolls begin with refrigerated crescent dough. Quick to make but sure to make a good impression early in the morning! From the Foote Creek Bed & Breakfast in Aberdeen, South Dakota where speedy but impressive food is a must first thing each day. ;o) If you are living in warmer climates, it may help to place the dough in the freezer for a few minutes before slicing.
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 375°F Spray 12 x 1/2 inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In small saucepan, combine brown sugar, margarine, orange peel and juice; mix well.
- Cook and stir over med heat until bubbly; set aside.
- Remove dough from each can but do NOT unroll; leave as a log/roll.
- Cut each roll into 12 slices.
- Arrange slices evenly in prepared pan.
- Spoon brown sugar mixture evenly over rolls.
- Bake at 375 for 13-15 min or until golden brown.
- Remove rolls from pan with spatula.
- Serve warm.
These were soooooo delicious!!!! My whole family loooovvved them. They couldn't get enough! I made them the night before and heated them up in the microwave in the morning.
These are yummy and easy to fix. Thanks winkki!!
These are really good! I cut the recipe in half, and baked in a quiche dish. DH and I polished it off. So easy to make too. Thanks winkki....for adding 5 pounds to my butt! :)